This is an exciting career opportunity for an SEO Content Executive to join a rapidly expanding digital agency. Amire has just been nominated for the 2021 SME of the year, we have previously won in 2019. We are looking for someone passionate about SEO and all things digital. You will be working on some of Australia’s most iconic brands with the support of the wider team. You will have your career development aligned with your future goals and objectives and experience managing a team.
Top 3 Benefits
- Located right by Manly beach (The Corso) you’ll enjoy an enviable work-life balance
- Clearly defined career progression with close support/coaching from industry experts
- Work with an award-winning agency and learn from the best
How will we evaluate your success?
After three months, you would have:
- Developed a clear understanding of your client campaign and objectives
- Understood the SEO processes and key deliverables
- Completed key SEO tasks including keyword research, competitor research, content strategy, page optimisation, etc.
After six months, you would have:
- Built strong relationships with your clients and team
- Demonstrated clear wins on client campaigns
- Proposed new content strategies to further improve client campaigns
- Played a key role in client pitches
After twelve months, you would have:
- Presented new/innovative strategies
- Trained new team members
- Developed strong relationships with agency partners
- Execute industry-leading strategies to maximise ROI for clients
- Communicate SEO campaigns confidently to clients and 3rd party stakeholders
- Integrate SEO campaign with other active marketing activities
- Ensure full campaign transparency for clients and team members
- Manage a team of SEO executives and work closely with other manager and directors.
What you will need:
- Minimum 2 year of SEO experience (agency experience an advantage)
- Good content marketing knowledge
- Proficent in WordPress and technical SEO
- Solid client-facing experience (mandatory)
Job Type: Full-time