This is an exciting career opportunity for a Biddable Media Executive to join an expanding digital agency. We are looking for someone passionate about all things digital. You will be working on some of Australia’s leading brands with the support of the wider team.
The role is responsible for supporting the biddable media strategy and management. This will also include paid search, display and paid social.
- Located right by Manly beach (The Corso) you’ll enjoy an enviable work-life balance.
- Work with an award-winning agency and learn from the best.
- Recommend and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network in agreement with client goals.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Support the generation of new paid search and social media campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new marketing initiatives.
- Communicate paid media (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.) campaigns confidently to clients and 3rd party stakeholders.
- Integrate paid social campaigns with other active marketing activities.
- Keep pace with biddable media industry trends and developments.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
What you will need
- Excellent project management skills in running multiple accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent client management skills.
Work Style and Attitude
- Strong passion for biddable media and online marketing.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High regard for integrity and reliability.
- Creative and analytical thinker.