This is an exciting career opportunity for an SEO Consultant to join a rapidly expanding digital agency. We are looking for someone passionate about SEO and all things digital. You will be working on some of Australia’s most iconic brands with the support of the wider team. While reporting to the SEO Director you will also help with the management and onboarding of new staff members.
Top 3 Benefits
- Located right by Manly beach (The Corso) you’ll enjoy an enviable work-life balance
- Clearly defined career progression with close support/coaching from industry experts
- Work in a fun environment where corporate social responsibility plays an key role
How will we evaluate your success?
After three months, you would have:
- Developed a clear understanding of your client campaign and objectives
- Understood the SEO processes and key deliverables
- Completed key SEO tasks including site audits, keyword research, competitor research, link earning etc.
After six months, you would have:
- Built strong relationships with your clients and team
- Demonstrated clear wins on client campaigns
- Proposed new strategies / technologies to further improve our product offering
- Execute industry leading strategies to maximise ROI for clients
- Communicate SEO campaigns confidently to clients and 3rd party stakeholders
- Integrate SEO campaign with other active marketing activities
- Ensure full campaign transparency for clients and team members
- Mentor new junior team members
What you will need
- Minimum 3 years’ SEO experience (agency experience an advantage)
- Good technical knowledge
- Client facing experience (mandatory)
Work Style and Attitude
- Strong passion for SEO and online marketing.
- Passion for people management and development.
- High regard for integrity and reliability.
- Creative and analytical thinker.