This is an exciting internship opportunity to kick-start your career in Biddable Media. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to learn from the best in an award-winning digital agency. We are looking for someone passionate about all things digital. You will be working on some of Australia’s leading brands with the support of the wider team.
The internship will focus on Paid Search (Google Ads), Display and Paid Social (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.).
Top 3 Benefits
- Located right by Manly beach (The Corso) you’ll enjoy an enviable work-life balance.
- Prospect of developing into a full-time role.
- Opportunity to work across iconic Australian brands.
You Learn To
- Recommend and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network in agreement with client goals.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Support the generation of new paid search and social media campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new marketing initiatives.
- Communicate paid media (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.) campaigns confidently to internal stakeholders.
- Integrate paid social campaigns with other active marketing activities.
What you will need
- Excellent project management skills in running multiple accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent client management skills.
Work Style and Attitude
- Strong passion for biddable media and online marketing.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High regard for integrity and reliability.
- Creative and analytical thinker.
This is a paid internship. Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com