This is an exciting internship opportunity to kick-start your career in SEO Marketing. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to learn from the best in an award-winning digital agency. We are looking for someone passionate about all things digital. You will be working on some of Australia’s leading brands with the support of the wider team.
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Intern will be responsible for research, implementation, monitoring and reporting on client organic search campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with an attention to detail, passion and a desire to achieve client results through integrated digital marketing.
Top 3 Benefits
- Located right by Manly beach (The Corso) you’ll enjoy an enviable work-life balance.
- Prospect of developing into a full-time role.
- Opportunity to work across iconic Australian brands.
What You Will Learn
- Using relevant SEO Software to carry out duties.
- Auditing existing websites using SEO Software.
- Competitive research and benchmarking.
- Keyword research and mapping.
- Content writing and optimisation.
- On-page optimisation.
- Link building outreach.
- Monitoring and evaluating results.
- Building reports based on those results for our clients.
What you will need
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A hunger for learning and the ability to perform independent research to solve problems.
- Ability to thrive while working on multiple projects with strict deadlines.
Work Style and Attitude
- Strong passion for SEO Marketing and online marketing.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High regard for integrity and reliability.
- Creative and analytical thinker.
- Ability to work in a diverse team and collaborate with others.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org