Social Media Integration
People talk about search, social, content marketing and inbound marketing . Often times a number of strategies overlap and in some cases use very similar techniques. Regardless of this the goals are the same. Improving brand visibility, retention and acquisition of new customers.
Not only do you need to consider platforms you also need to consider:
- Social monitoring and manager tools
- Social analytics and ROI measurement
- Community managers
- Direct or indirect impacts on other marketing channels
It is fairly well known how social media impacts a brand – positive or negative. Social media can also impact SEO to varying degrees and in certain circumstances depending on a number of things such as social platforms, virality of content and activity.
To ensure saturation a number of techniques can be used to tie your social and search efforts together:
- Facebook Open Graph
- Twitter Cards
- Authorship and AuthorRank
- Coordination of search advertising and social objectives
- Content marketing and sharability
Converge your marketing channels. Improve brand awareness. Help your consumers discover and share.